What are Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs) and how are they harmful?
Harmful EMFs are all around us - cell phones, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, computers - and we can't avoid being exposed to them daily. They disrupt the natural biology of the body. EMFs have been shown to alter DNA and reconfigure your genes. Basically, they leave your cells in a state of confusion.
What is Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy?
PEMF therapy uses bursts of low-level electromagnetic radiation to stimulate the body on a cellular level.
This organizes and energizes the body's natural repair mechanisms allowing it to heal and regenerate.
Benefits of PEMF therapy:
- Decreased pain
- Increased microcirculation
- Enhanced uptake of nutrients
- Reduction of stress in the body
- Improved sleep patterns
- Faster healing of soft tissue
- Reduced inflammation and swelling
- Acceleration of nerve regeneration
- Faster functional recovery
- Enhanced capillary formation
- Increased cellular energy levels
- Improved ability to rejuvenate cells
- Improved immune response
There are more than 2,000 university clinical studies on PEMF therapy proving the benefits with no observed adverse effects. This product is FDA registered.
- It may take up to 10 or 15 sessions to notice results, but many notice results after the first session.
- Therapy is contraindicated if you have a pacemaker or insulin pump.
- Drink plenty of water before and after each session to maximize results.
- PEMF therapy is currently only available to HLFC patients.